[NEohioPAL]Looking for a small sound system for a church

shay wolf shaywolf at email.com
Wed Aug 3 09:33:16 PDT 2005

--_----------=_112308679768490

I'm looking for a small sound system for a church. I need at least a 8
channel board, an amp, speakers, 2 mics (vocal), a cd player and a tape
deck. They only have $1000 to spend on entire system. Please if you have
any thing that might assist me, please call or email me (216-392-1434).

Thanks,

Shawna Melnykowski

Technical Director

Parma Senior High

--=20
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

--_----------=_112308679768490

<P>I'm looking for a small sound system for a church. I need at least a 8 c=
hannel board, an amp, speakers, 2 mics (vocal), a cd player and a tape deck=
. They only have $1000 to spend on entire system. Please if you have any th=
ing that might assist me, please call or email me (216-392-1434).</P>
<P>Thanks, </P>
<P>Shawna Melnykowski</P>
<P>Technical Director </P>
<P>Parma Senior High</P><BR>