[NEohioPAL]Cool Stuff @ Dada's Thief Relief Benefit

RUSSEL STICH rstich at msn.com
Wed Aug 3 16:37:15 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C59862.C174C740

Thief Relief is coming soon (Friday, August 5th at 8 PM and Saturday, =
August 6th at 8 PM), and Cabaret Dada wants to remind you this is not =
only an opportunity to laugh yourself silly with Dada, sketch troupe =
Last Call Cleveland, and local stand-ups; not only is this a chance to =
party afterwards with the performers; and not only is this a chance to =
help Dada recover from the break-in they suffered.  No!  This is ALSO a =
chance to get COOL STUFF!

We will be having silent auctions both nights of Thief Relief, and you =
can go home with the following excellent loot:

 - Murder mystery package for you and 99 of your closest friends!
 - Movie memorabilia, including a signed "Ray" poster
 - Downtown sporting events
 - theater and ballet performances including the Cleveland Orchestra and =
shows at Playhouse Square
 - artwork from local galleries; gift
 - certificates from restaurants including Star at Playhouse Square, =
Jimmy O'Neill's Tavern at Cedar & Lee and others
 - food and gift items from local merchants
 - salon experiences
 - And more!

Lots of this is one-of-a-kind merchandise and experiences you can't get =
anywhere else.  So be sure to come down to Cabaret Dada Friday and =
Saturday night at 8 PM for Thief Relief.  Tickets are only $20, and can =
be reserved at www.cabaretdada.com<http://www.cabaretdada.com/>, via =
email at somedada at aol.com<mailto:somedada at aol.com>, or by phone at =
216.696.HAHA (4242).

If you have anything you would like to contribute for auction, there's =
still time to get it in!  Just give us a call or an email and we'll get =
it all together.  Additionally, we have set up a PayPal account so you =
can donate money directly.  Just use our email of =
somedada at aol.com<mailto:somedada at aol.com>. =20

For additional information, please contact:
Russel Stich
Promotional Director- Cabaret Dada
(216) 696-4242=20
SomeDada at aol.com<mailto:SomeDada at aol.com>  =20

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C59862.C174C740

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace =
prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->
<DIV>Thief Relief is coming soon (Friday, August 5th at 8 PM and =
Saturday,=20
August 6th at 8 PM), and Cabaret Dada wants to remind you this is not =
only an=20
opportunity to laugh yourself silly with Dada, sketch troupe Last Call=20
Cleveland, and local stand-ups; not only is this a chance to party =
afterwards=20
with the performers; and not only is this a chance to help Dada recover =
from the=20
break-in they suffered.  No!  This is ALSO a chance to get =
COOL=20
STUFF!<BR><BR>We will be having silent auctions both nights of Thief =
Relief, and=20
you can go home with the following excellent loot:<BR><BR> - Murder =
mystery=20
package for you and 99 of your closest friends!<BR> - Movie =
memorabilia,=20
including a signed "Ray" poster<BR> - Downtown sporting =
events<BR> -=20
theater and ballet performances including the Cleveland Orchestra and =
shows at=20
Playhouse Square<BR> - artwork from local galleries; =
gift<BR> -=20
certificates from restaurants including Star at Playhouse Square, Jimmy=20
O'Neill's Tavern at Cedar & Lee and others<BR> - food and gift =
items=20
from local merchants<BR> - salon experiences<BR> - And=20
more!<BR><BR>Lots of this is one-of-a-kind merchandise and experiences =
you can't=20
get anywhere else.  So be sure to come down to Cabaret Dada Friday =
and=20
Saturday night at 8 PM for Thief Relief.  Tickets are only $20, and =
can be=20
reserved at <A title=3Dhttp://www.cabaretdada.com/=20
href=3D"http://www.cabaretdada.com">www.cabaretdada.com</A>, via email =
at <A=20
title=3Dmailto:somedada at aol.com=20
href=3D"mailto:somedada at aol.com">somedada at aol.com</A>, or by phone at =
216.696.HAHA=20
(4242).<BR><BR>If you have anything you would like to contribute for =
auction,=20
there's still time to get it in!  Just give us a call or an email =
and we'll=20
get it all together.  Additionally, we have set up a PayPal account =
so you=20
can donate money directly.  Just use our email of <A=20
title=3Dmailto:somedada at aol.com=20
href=3D"mailto:somedada at aol.com">somedada at aol.com</A>.  <BR><BR>For =

additional information, please contact:<BR>Russel Stich<BR>Promotional =
Director-=20
Cabaret Dada<BR>(216) 696-4242 <BR><A title=3Dmailto:SomeDada at aol.com=20
href=3D"mailto:SomeDada at aol.com">SomeDada at aol.com</A>  =20
<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>