[NEohioPAL]Cam Operator sought

Mike Norton xsideofparadise at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:20:16 PDT 2005

--0-830673204-1123118416=:47953

Hello NEOhmyohPals:

Any camera operators out there?

I have a one-day short film shoot coming up - possible deferred pay otherwise definitely credit.  Only other condition is that no exorcisms will be allowed on my set.

Please reply to this email along with resume, brief statement of interest, capabilities statement, eye color, height, weight, skin tone, social security number, blood type and fingerprint disclosure statement if interested!!!

Thanks!

Mike

--0-830673204-1123118416=:47953

<DIV>Hello NEOhmyohPals:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Any camera operators out there?  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have a one-day short film shoot coming up - possible deferred pay otherwise definitely credit.  Only other condition is that no exorcisms will be allowed on my set.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please reply to this email along with resume, brief statement of interest, capabilities statement, eye color, height, weight, skin tone, social security number, blood type and fingerprint disclosure statement if interested!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike</DIV>