[NEohioPAL]FALCONHEART! CD RELEASE PARTY!

Falconheart! falconheartmusic at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 22:47:51 PDT 2005

Friends of FALCONHEART!

Huge news!  FALCONHEART!, Northeast Ohio's premiere
motivational rock band has just completed their second
album, "Calling All Hearts".

It has been one year since the release of
FALCONHEART'S debut album, "Ride the Feeling", and
FALCONHEART believes that this new CD takes their
music to a whole new level.

The new album features such soon to be smash hits as
"Higher Than The Top", "Fight My Heart" and "Try and
Try Again".  Each song is guaranteed to rock your
spine and make you want to Go For It!

To celebrate this new achievement, FALCONHEART is
throwing a CD release party at Pannini's on the
Riviera in Lakewood.  Both Rick and Randy will be on
hand to sign CD's and who knows, perhaps even perform
some of their new songs, or such FH classics as "Push
it To The Limit" or "Believe it to Achieve It".

All are welcome to attend.  FALCONHEART does ask that
you bring a covered dish of some kind, and nothing
with cheese because FALCONHEART is lactose intolerant.

The Party starts at 8pm, and this is the address:

Panini's at the Riviera
                  16719 Detroit Road
                  Lakewood, Ohio 44107
                  Phone: (216) 521-8204

Hope to see you all there!

Go For It!

-FALCONHEART!

"I climbed to the top of the ladder, till I could
climb no more, then I flipped that ladder upside down
and climbed ten more floors."

2004's  "Don't Look Down"  -FALCONHEART-