[NEohioPAL]Does anyone have a list of comedy troupes?

Jennifer Overstreet mediawriter at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 09:09:17 PDT 2005

--0-795498429-1123171757=:47815

Hi Neohiopals,

Does anyone have a list of the comedy troupes in Cleveland?

I've looked on Cleveland.com, Google and used other research techniques, but haven't found what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer Overstreet

--0-795498429-1123171757=:47815

<DIV>Hi Neohiopals,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone have a list of the comedy troupes in Cleveland?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I've looked on Cleveland.com, Google and used other research techniques, but haven't found what I'm looking for.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your help.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jennifer Overstreet</DIV>