[NEohioPAL]Charenton Theater Company's WAITING FOR LEFTY @ Voinovich Park this weekend!

Dan Kilbane kilbanedan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 13:27:53 PDT 2005

--0-792849074-1123187273=:639

Charenton Theater Company crisscrosses Cleveland with The Urban Tour!

Waiting for Lefty
now through August 27th

Scene theater critic Christine Howey on the production:
"...a lively wit....the Charenton cast...carves some sharp characterizations..."

This weekend:  Voinovich Park
The E. 9th St. Pier (next to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum)
Downtown Cleveland
Thursday, August 4th through Saturday, August 6th at 8:00 p.m.

Written by Clifford Odets

Directed by Bill Hoffman
Continuing to expand upon our mission of accessibility, The Urban Tour production of  Waiting for Lefty is presented FREE at five outdoor locations throughout the Cleveland area.

Clifford Odets' 20th century socio-political indictment of unions and the blue collar working person is considered one of the seminal works of the American theatre.

Produced by Mindy Childress and Brian Pedaci

FEATURING
Kirk Brown
Allan Byrne*
Magdalyn Donnelly
Daniel McElhaney
Andrew Narten
Jarred Nichols
Amy Pawlukiewicz
Brian Pedaci
Mark Rabant
Lelund Durond Thompson
Bailey Varness
Noah Varness
Zev Valancy
*Member, Actor's Equity Association

Production Stage Management by Jon Boomershine
Production Design by Perren Hedderson
Costume Design by Rachel Abbey
Properties Design by Cassandra Williams

Experience The Urban Tour production of Waiting for Lefty:

Voinovich Park
The E. 9th St. Pier
Downtown Cleveland
Thursday, August 4th through Saturday, August 6th at 8:00 p.m.

Cudell Recreation Center
11910 West Blvd
Cleveland
Thursday, August 11th through Saturday, August 13th at 8:00pm

Case Western Reserve University
"Turning Point" sculpture on Bellflower Rd. Behind the Thwing Center
Cleveland
Thursday, August 18th through Saturday, August 20th at 8:00pm

Superior Viaduct
On the Viaduct near W. 25th and Detroit Ave.
Cleveland
Thursday, August 25th through Saturday, August 27th at 8:00pm

Then, look for the show at Ingenuity September 2!

Performances are free and open to the public.
Donations strongly encouraged.
Please bring a lawn chair or blanket for all locations.
Reservations are not required.

Funding provided in part by the generous support of the Cuyahoga County Board of Commissioners:

Jimmy Dimora
Timothy F. Hagan
Peter Lawson Jones

www.charenton.org

---------------------------------
--0-792849074-1123187273=:639

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><B>Charenton Theater Company crisscrosses Cleveland with </B><B>The Urban Tour! </B> </DIV>
<DIV><B></B> </DIV>
<DIV><B><I>Waiting for Lefty</I><BR><B>now through August 27th</B><BR></B></DIV>
<DIV><B>Scene theater critic Christine Howey on the production:</B></DIV>
<DIV><B>"...a lively wit....the Charenton cast...carves some sharp characterizations..."</B></DIV>
<DIV><B> </DIV></B>
<DIV><B>This weekend:  Voinovich Park </B></DIV>
<DIV><B>The E. 9th St. Pier (next to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum)<BR>Downtown Cleveland<BR>Thursday, August 4th through Saturday, August 6th at 8:00 p.m.</B></DIV><B></B></DIV>
<P><B>Written by Clifford Odets</B></P>
<P><B>Directed by Bill Hoffman</P>
<DIV>Continuing to expand upon our mission of accessibility, The Urban Tour production of  <I>Waiting for Lefty</I> is presented FREE at five outdoor locations throughout the Cleveland area.<BR><BR>Clifford Odets' 20th century socio-political indictment of unions and the blue collar working person is considered one of the seminal works of the American theatre. <BR><BR>Produced by Mindy Childress and Brian Pedaci<BR><BR><B>FEATURING</B><BR>Kirk Brown</DIV>
<DIV>Allan Byrne*<BR>Magdalyn Donnelly<BR>Daniel McElhaney<BR>Andrew Narten<BR>Jarred Nichols<BR>Amy Pawlukiewicz<BR>Brian Pedaci<BR>Mark Rabant<BR>Lelund Durond Thompson<BR>Bailey Varness<BR>Noah Varness<BR>Zev Valancy<BR><I>*Member, Actor's Equity Association</I><BR><BR>Production Stage Management by Jon Boomershine<BR>Production Design by Perren Hedderson<BR>Costume Design by Rachel Abbey<BR>Properties Design by Cassandra Williams<BR><BR>Experience <B>The Urban Tour production of <I>Waiting for Lefty:</I></B><BR><BR><B>Voinovich Park</B><BR>The E. 9th St. Pier<BR>Downtown Cleveland<BR>Thursday, August 4th through Saturday, August 6th at 8:00 p.m.<BR><BR><B>Cudell Recreation Center</B> <BR>11910 West Blvd<BR>Cleveland <BR>Thursday, August 11th through Saturday, August 13th at 8:00pm<BR><BR><B>Case Western Reserve University</B> <BR>"Turning Point" sculpture on Bellflower Rd. Behind the Thwing Center<BR>Cleveland <BR>Thursday, August 18th through Saturday, August 20th at
 8:00pm<BR><BR><B>Superior Viaduct</B> <BR>On the Viaduct near W. 25th and Detroit Ave.<BR>Cleveland <BR>Thursday, August 25th through Saturday, August 27th at 8:00pm<BR><BR>Then, look for the show at Ingenuity September 2!</DIV>
<P>Performances are free and open to the public.<BR>Donations strongly encouraged.<BR>Please bring a lawn chair or blanket for all locations. <BR>Reservations are not required. <BR><BR>Funding provided in part by the generous support of the Cuyahoga County Board of Commissioners:<BR><BR>Jimmy Dimora<BR>Timothy F. Hagan<BR>Peter Lawson Jones</P>
<P><A href="http://www.charenton.org/">www.charenton.org</A></P></B></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>
--0-792849074-1123187273=:639--