[NEohioPAL]Looking for Fashion Styling Work!

Chavon divachavon at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 08:15:47 PDT 2005

--0-1577359996-1123341347=:3675

Hi to all readers,
At this time I'm currently looking to gain extended experience in fashion coordinating/styling for the arts.  I have been working under my aunt who is a fashion designer that has won numerous awards here in Cleveland. I'm will give you what you need and an added touch of fashion. I'm not looking for a outrageous amount of compensation.  I will work with anyone on making you and myself pleased. I can handle a large to small wardrobe. So, if you or anyone you may know is in need of a wardrobe stylist personally or for a production please consider someone who is willing to work hard and late to accomplish their need.

Chavon Riggins
216-883-2786

--0-1577359996-1123341347=:3675

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi to all readers,</DIV>
<DIV>At this time I'm currently looking to gain extended experience in fashion coordinating/styling for the arts.  I have been working under my aunt who is a fashion designer that has won numerous awards here in Cleveland. I'm will give you what you need and an added touch of fashion. I'm not looking for a outrageous amount of compensation.  I will work with anyone on making you and myself pleased. I can handle a large to small wardrobe. So, if you or anyone you may know is in need of a wardrobe stylist personally or for a production please consider someone who is willing to work hard and late to accomplish their need.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Chavon Riggins</DIV>
<DIV>216-883-2786</DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>