[NEohioPAL]Another Recommendation Regarding Raymond Forchion Workshops

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 13:07:33 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1123531653

This past July I joined the Raymond Forchion acting workshop with the hope
of learning more about the craft of acting. This it did, and in ways I never
thought possible. The week following the workshop I joined a movie in
production  and until that moment I hadn't seen a script. The role I'd been cast for
had  several large chunks of dialog and I had no time to study before the shoot
started. It didn't matter; using the skills I'd learned at Raymond's workshop
I  was able to find my character and become him, and learn all the lines in
mere  minutes. One take, every time... and this is from someone who can only
memorize  lines with a lot of time and effort expended.

Raymond's techniques and  exercises offered me numerous ways to approach a
character and feel completely  in the moment. More than that, it helped me as a
director so that I'll be better  able to coach my actors so they can find what
they need in a character, in a  scene and in a moment. I can't recommend
Raymond's workshop highly enough--to  actors, of course, but also to directors and
writers alike. Raymond has  something for all of us all. Sign up and enjoy!

William A.  Alexander
Travelin' Light  Productions
www.travelinlightproductions.com

-------------------------------1123531653

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2745.2800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>This past July I joined the Raymond Forchion acting workshop with the h=
ope=20
of learning more about the craft of acting. This it did, and in ways I never=
=20
thought possible. The week following the workshop I joined a movie in produc=
tion=20
and until that moment I hadn't seen a script. The role I'd been cast for had=
=20
several large chunks of dialog and I had no time to study before the shoot=20
started. It didn't matter; using the skills I'd learned at Raymond's worksho=
p I=20
was able to find my character and become him, and learn all the lines in mer=
e=20
minutes. One take, every time... and this is from someone who can only memor=
ize=20
lines with a lot of time and effort expended.<BR><BR>Raymond's techniques an=
d=20
exercises offered me numerous ways to approach a character and feel complete=
ly=20
in the moment. More than that, it helped me as a director so that I'll be be=
tter=20
able to coach my actors so they can find what they need in a character, in a=
=20
scene and in a moment. I can't recommend Raymond's workshop highly enough--t=
o=20
actors, of course, but also to directors and writers alike. Raymond has=20
something for all of us all. Sign up and enjoy!<BR><BR>William A.=20
Alexander<BR>Travelin' Light=20
Productions<BR>www.travelinlightproductions.com<BR><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY><=
/HTML>