[NEohioPAL]Moving

Jesse LeBrun jesselebrun at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 19:31:55 PDT 2005

--0-1877981437-1123554715=:51650

Attention all artists, I am moving to New York in November and I need to get rid of my van before I go. It's a green 1995 Chevy G20 with 142000 miles. The body's in good shape, and it runs great. It's an eight passenger with a luggage rack, a new water pump, and two new tires. The price is negotiable. If interested, call Jesse at 440-884-4944. Thanks.

--0-1877981437-1123554715=:51650

<DIV>Attention all artists, I am moving to New York in November and I need to get rid of my van before I go. It's a green 1995 Chevy G20 with 142000 miles. The body's in good shape, and it runs great. It's an eight passenger with a luggage rack, a new water pump, and two new tires. The price is negotiable. If interested, call Jesse at 440-884-4944. Thanks.</DIV>
--0-1877981437-1123554715=:51650--