[NEohioPAL]voice class

Maria Farina blush at mail2.visn.net
Tue Aug 9 07:07:04 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I am a full-time voice artist in Cleveland with more than
15 years experience.

I am offering a class in voice-over work which covers all
the basics of the craft, plus my knowledge and experience
about auditioning, performing and what's needed in a demo
tape.

You have heard my voice on JCPenney spots, on Starz
Encore, on the AB Lounge infomercial and much more.

Plus, I have worked on radio stations such as WMMS, WMJI,
WQAL, WMVX and The End. My presentation will also cover my
experiences in broadcasting.

Classes are forming now!

ONE SPACE IS NOW OPEN FOR MONDAY, AUGUST 15!!!!!

If you are interested and would like more information,
please call 440 -506 -4312.

Thanks and have a great day!
Maria Farina