[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Royalton Players production of Barefoot in the Park

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 07:46:39 PDT 2005

Royalton Players Auditions

Barefoot in the Park

August 14 and 15 at 7 pm

At Edwin S. Griffith's Masonic Lodge
6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton
(directly across from Arby's Restaurant)

Neil Simon's comedy about a New York newlywed couple
whose ecstasy of the honeymoon gives way to the
reality of setting uphousekeeping in a five-flight
walk-up turns the harmony of marriage into comical
discord.  Add a mother-in-law who complains meekly and
an upstairs middle aged Lothario who flirts and the
joyous  couple's pursuit of fun turns to anguish.  But
there is always a happy ending.

Needed:

4 men between the ages of 18 and 65
2 women between the ages of 18 and 65

Performance dates - October 21, 22, 23, 28, 29

For more information contact Director Chuck Poliafico
at 440 877-0009 or the Royalton Players Information
Line at 216 556-0415

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy