[NEohioPAL]Near West Theatre correction

Perren Hedderson pj12181 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:37:38 PDT 2005

there needs to be a correction with the movie audition posting from near
west theatre.  this project is not being produced by Near West Theatre.
This was sent out yesterday the 9th and must be taken off as soon as
possible.  when listed, please list the producer as Perren Hedderson And
Noah Hrbek NOT Near West Theatre.  Thank you and sorry for the problem.

Open Movie Audition
At Talkies Film And Coffee Bar 2521 Market Ave. Ohio City
Sunday Aug 21, from 1pm to 5 pm
"Apply Within", a short film by Perren Hedderson and Noah Hrbek.  A tale of
big business and small social change.  We are looking for women and men 18
and older.  We need men 25 and older.  Please have a monolouge no longer
then 3 mins,  also we will have something for you to read.