[NEohioPAL]Ian Atwood, Colin Cook, G.A. Taggett, Curtis L.Young, Kevin Joseph Kelly in.....

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 14:36:27 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1123709787

Yes, the one-night-only benefit concert for  the AIDS Taskforce of Greater
Cleveland is just five days  away!

Don't miss "NUNSENSE II: THE  SECOND COMING" on August 15, featuring
Ian Atwood as Sister Mary  (Amnesia) Paul
Colin Cook as Sister Mary Leo
Gilgamesh "G.A." Taggett as  Sister Mary Hubert
Curtis L. Young as Sister Robert Anne, and
Kevin  Joseph Kelly as Reverend Mother Mary Regina

The  sisters are directed by Father Curt Arnold, with musical direction by
Monsignor  Chuck Eversole. Monsignor Chuck will be joined in the pit by Father
Scot Sexton  on drums and Rabbi Tim Keo on bass.

Tickets are available from the AIDS  Taskforce at 216-357-2223 -- or get your
tickets in person at Flower Child  (11508 Clifton Boulevard, Cleveland), Body
Language (11424 Lorain Avenue,  Cleveland) or Diverse Universe (12011 Detroit
Avenue, Lakewood). Or, get your  tickets at the door Monday night, at
Cleveland Public Theatre, 6415 Detroit  Avenue. The show is at 8:00.

Many of us have lost someone we care about  -- a friend, a lover, a family
member, a neighbor, a colleague -- to AIDS in the  last twenty-five years. The
recent advances in HIV treatments make it easy to  forget that since AIDS was
first identified in the early 1980s, not a single  person has been cured. When
faced with such a formidable opponent, it's easy to  think "What can I do? I'm
just one person." Well, here's a great opportunity to  do something: 100% of
the price of every ticket sold on Monday night goes  directly to the AIDS
Taskforce of Greater Cleveland. ATFGC is the oldest AIDS  service organization in
Ohio, and provides a range of services to clients living  with HIV and AIDS,
as well as testing and education outreach programs to prevent  the further
spread of the disease.

You'll enjoy the show, and feel great  about contributing to the ATFGC's
efforts. Bring your family! Bring your  friends! If you'll be out of town or
otherwise engaged on Monday, come to  Weathervane Community Playhouse on September
19 or 20 -- we'll be presenting the  show there to benefit the Community AIDS
Network.

Thanks for your  support!

Nunsense II: The Second Coming is presented by arrangement with  Tams-Witmark
Musical Library. Book, Lyrics and Music by Dan Goggin.

-------------------------------1123709787

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#ff0000>Yes, the one-night-only benefit conc=
ert for=20
the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland is just five days=20
away!</FONT><BR><BR><FONT color=3D#0000ff><STRONG>Don't miss "NUNSENSE II: T=
HE=20
SECOND COMING" on August 15, featuring</STRONG></FONT></P>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#ff0000><STRONG>Ian Atwood as Sister Mary=20
(Amnesia) Paul<BR>Colin Cook as Sister Mary Leo<BR>Gilgamesh "G.A." Taggett=20=
as=20
Sister Mary Hubert<BR>Curtis L. Young as Sister Robert Anne, and <BR>Kevin=20
Joseph Kelly as Reverend Mother Mary Regina<BR></STRONG></FONT></DIV><BR><BR=
>The=20
sisters are directed by Father Curt Arnold, with musical direction by Monsig=
nor=20
Chuck Eversole. Monsignor Chuck will be joined in the pit by Father Scot Sex=
ton=20
on drums and Rabbi Tim Keo on bass. <BR><BR>Tickets are available from the A=
IDS=20
Taskforce at 216-357-2223 -- or get your tickets in person at Flower Child=20
(11508 Clifton Boulevard, Cleveland), Body Language (11424 Lorain Avenue,=20
Cleveland) or Diverse Universe (12011 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood). Or, get you=
r=20
tickets at the door Monday night, at Cleveland Public Theatre, 6415 Detroit=20
Avenue. The show is at 8:00.<BR><BR>Many of us have lost someone we care abo=
ut=20
-- a friend, a lover, a family member, a neighbor, a colleague -- to AIDS in=
 the=20
last twenty-five years. The recent advances in HIV treatments make it easy t=
o=20
forget that since AIDS was first identified in the early 1980s, not a single=
=20
person has been cured. When faced with such a formidable opponent, it's easy=
 to=20
think "What can I do? I'm just one person." Well, here's a great opportunity=
 to=20
do something: 100% of the price of every ticket sold on Monday night goes=20
directly to the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland. ATFGC is the oldest AID=
S=20
service organization in Ohio, and provides a range of services to clients li=
ving=20
with HIV and AIDS, as well as testing and education outreach programs to pre=
vent=20
the further spread of the disease. <BR><BR>You'll enjoy the show, and feel g=
reat=20
about contributing to the ATFGC's efforts. Bring your family! Bring your=20
friends! If you'll be out of town or otherwise engaged on Monday, come to=20
Weathervane Community Playhouse on September 19 or 20 -- we'll be presenting=
 the=20
show there to benefit the Community AIDS Network.<BR><BR>Thanks for your=20
support!<BR><BR>Nunsense II: The Second Coming is presented by arrangement w=
ith=20
Tams-Witmark Musical Library. Book, Lyrics and Music by Dan Goggin.=20
<BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>