[NEohioPAL]New Maestro standlights available

Scott A. Myers scott at myersmusic.com
Thu Aug 11 04:19:49 PDT 2005

The new Maestro cordless,LED stand light is available from myersmusic.com=
 (Scott Myers) for a reduced msrp rate of $35.00 (plus applicable shippin=
g depending on destination and quantity).Go to http://www.q-lighting.com/=
maestro.htm to see this amazing light. It uses 3 AAA batteries with a 20 =
hour battery life (that is at least a full performance weekend worth of s=
hows).
     I have been using one at my students' homes clipped to their piano m=
usic, music stands and even a book for late night reading. (The late nigh=
t use was NOT at my student's home).
     I can be reached at 440-684-1116 during the day and I accept Paypal =
for credit card payments.
Looking forward to helping you light the way for your rehearsals and perf=
ormances.