[NEohioPAL]Timps and Scooter 4 sale

Scott A. Myers scott at myersmusic.com
Thu Aug 11 04:34:41 PDT 2005

4 Sale: 2 WFL timpani- 26" and 29". These drums need mechanical work beca=
use the pedals will not stay locked in their tuning position.  These drum=
s are great for pit work or school. Price-$300.00 for the pair. They will=
 easily fit into a van or SUV or the backseat and open trunk of a regular=
 car.

4 Sale: 2003 Kymco 150cc automatic trans. Scooter. It gets 85 mpg and tra=
vels at 65mph on the freeway. It has 5k miles on it and I am the original=
 owner. It has never fallen over and never been in an accident. It comes =
with heavy duty chain lock, helmet,rear trunk carrier and original manual=
.
Why am I selling this fuel efficient marvel? College tuition took a huge =
leap and I must sacrifice my "ride" for my kid.
Price-$2,850.00
You can call me at 440-684-1116 to arrange a viewing/demo for the drums a=
nd/or Scooter.
Scott Myers