[NEohioPAL]Limited Edition Custody DVD's available

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 12:16:51 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1124047011

_http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html_
(http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html)

A limited edition copy of Custody is now available.  For those of you not
familiar with the story, it is a quasi-autobiographical  feature length
comedy/drama about divorce and single-parenting that's told from  the unique
perspective of a single father with Custody of his kids. You'll  laugh, you'll cry,
you'll relate, but most importantly for an hour and a half  you'll be entertained
as you follow a father's journey from the highs to the  lows as he comes to
terms with his new responsibilities.

The cast consisted of seasoned talent like Mary Faktor, Rick Montgomery,
Jr., and Dominic Kouhlianos as well as some of the brightest future stars.  I
will tell you now: Marisa Tomasic will be, without fail, the next Katherine  Zeta
Jones. She has combined talent with beauty, intelligence and drive. If  you'd
like to read more about her or see what I'm talking about please visit
_www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/files/marisa.pdf_
(http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/files/marisa.pdf)  for  a recent article. Higher-ups in the industry
have already taken  notice, and it's no longer a matter of if, but a matter of
when. The time frame  is contingent only on what agency she ultimately
decides to sign with.

While we continue to negotiate distribution deals with companies, both
foreign and domestic, we are still in need of generating the funds needed  to cover
the high-cost of advertising as well as festival expenses. For  those of you
not familiar with how some festivals work,  once excepted you may have to come
up with an extraordinary sum of money to  be screened. Certain festivals
justify this as marketing expense. Just know that  sometimes these fees can reach
upwards of $25,000 and beyond. The monies we  receive from this initial sale
will go directly to covering those costs as  well as generating revenue streams
for musicians that allowed us use of their  work based on a percentage of the
sale. We are also going to be screening at The  Angelika, and any other
number of arthouses between festival stops.. all of  which costs.

The demand for the DVD is already high, and very limited.

Because this is a limited edition it is only available through the website.
So please, stop by today and order a copy and realize that this will soon be a
 collector's edition.

_http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html_
(http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html)

Many thanks,
Eric Stuyvesant

-------------------------------1124047011

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html">http://www.luc=
idvisionentertainment.com/custody.html</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A limited edition copy of <STRONG><U>Custody</U></STRONG> is now availa=
ble.=20
For those of you not familiar with the story, it is a quasi-autobiographical=
=20
feature length comedy/drama about divorce and single-parenting that's told f=
rom=20
the unique perspective of a single father with Custody of his kids. You'll=20
laugh, you'll cry, you'll relate, but most importantly for an hour and a hal=
f=20
you'll be entertained as you follow a father's journey from the highs to the=
=20
lows as he comes to terms with his new responsibilities.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The cast consisted of seasoned talent like Mary Faktor, Rick Montgomery=
,=20
Jr., and Dominic Kouhlianos as well as some of the brightest future sta=
rs.=20
I will tell you now: Marisa Tomasic will be, without fail, the next Katherin=
e=20
Zeta Jones. She has combined talent with beauty, intelligence and drive=
. If=20
you'd like to read more about her or see what I'm talking about please visit=
 <A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/files/marisa.pdf">www.lucidv=
isionentertainment.com/files/marisa.pdf</A> for=20
a recent article. Higher-ups in the industry have already taken=20
notice, and it's no longer a matter of if, but a matter of when. The time fr=
ame=20
is contingent only on what agency she ultimately decides to sign with.=20
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>While we continue to negotiate distribution deals with companies, both=20
foreign and domestic, we are still in need of generating the funds need=
ed=20
to cover the high-cost of advertising as well as festival expenses. For=
=20
those of you not familiar with how <STRONG><U>some</U></STRONG> festivals wo=
rk,=20
once excepted you may have to come up with an extraordinary sum of mone=
y to=20
be screened. Certain festivals justify this as marketing expense. Just know=20=
that=20
sometimes these fees can reach upwards of $25,000 and beyond. The monie=
s we=20
receive from this initial sale will go directly to covering those costs=
 as=20
well as generating revenue streams for musicians that allowed us use of thei=
r=20
work based on a percentage of the sale. We are also going to be screening at=
 The=20
Angelika, and any other number of arthouses between festival stops.. all of=20
which costs.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The demand for the DVD is already high, and very limited. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Because this is a limited edition it is only available through the webs=
ite.=20
So please, stop by today and order a copy and realize that this will soon be=
 a=20
collector's edition.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html">http://www.luc=
idvisionentertainment.com/custody.html</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Many thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Eric Stuyvesant</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>