[NEohioPAL]Flip Side performs on Friday, Aug 12

Rita Telaak eyecandygallery2173 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 18:54:28 PDT 2005

--0-1465120172-1123725268=:27441

Just a quick announcement that Flip Side  will appear at Eye Candy Gallery ( 6-10 pm  on Friday, Aug 12.)ART* Food* Music and Fun) in Tremont  2173 Professor Ave, #1
216-241-2740
www.EyeCandy-Gallery.com
Hope to see you there (and we are always looking for entertainers to do openings, and art hops) ask for Rita or Bob.

--0-1465120172-1123725268=:27441

<DIV>Just a quick announcement that Flip Side  will appear at Eye Candy Gallery ( 6-10 pm  on Friday, Aug 12.)ART* Food* Music and Fun) in Tremont  2173 Professor Ave, #1     </DIV>
<DIV>216-241-2740  </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.EyeCandy-Gallery.com">www.EyeCandy-Gallery.com</A>  </DIV>
<DIV>Hope to see you there (and we are always looking for entertainers to do openings, and art hops) ask for Rita or Bob.<BR><BR></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>
--0-1465120172-1123725268=:27441--