[NEohioPAL]Short film needs actors

Jesse Parsh creativeselling4you at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 13:10:29 PDT 2005

--0-326912212-1124136629=:6615

I am doing a short 5 min film and was looking for anyone that would like to fill a few rolls. It will be shot in the Cleveland area, alot in Parma. This is non paying gig, unless you count how priceless it is to work with me, of course. This is kinda short notice, I am looking to film on Saturday the 27th (tentative).  My friend that I am doing this with is still in college and goes back pretty soon. All rolls are very minimal except for the lead which is in just about every seen. They are as follows. 1 male lead roll, early 20's, jockish type. 1 male early 20's, needs to be similar to the lead but this character needs to be sarcastic and kinda funny. 1 male maybe 40's or so, going to be playing a boss of a house painter. 1 male age is not very important but not older than early 30's. He needs to be a bigger guy but not out of shape. And 1 female early 20's very attractive. Any help would be great, just get in touch of me at 216-299-8608 or by replying to this email.
Thanks
Jesse

--0-326912212-1124136629=:6615

<DIV>I am doing a short 5 min film and was looking for anyone that would like to fill a few rolls. It will be shot in the Cleveland area, alot in Parma. This is non paying gig, unless you count how priceless it is to work with me, of course. This is kinda short notice, I am looking to film on Saturday the 27th (tentative).  My friend that I am doing this with is still in college and goes back pretty soon. All rolls are very minimal except for the lead which is in just about every seen. They are as follows. 1 male lead roll, early 20's, jockish type. 1 male early 20's, needs to be similar to the lead but this character needs to be sarcastic and kinda funny. 1 male maybe 40's or so, going to be playing a boss of a house painter. 1 male age is not very important but not older than early 30's. He needs to be a bigger guy but not out of shape. And 1 female early 20's very attractive. Any help would be great, just get in touch of me at 216-299-8608 or by
 replying to this email. </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Jesse</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>