[NEohioPAL]Looking for theater work for 2006/2007

Arila4 at aol.com Arila4 at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 05:22:24 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1124194944

Hi:
   I know this is jumping the gun a little bit, but I am thinking  of moving
to Cleveland after I graduate in June 2006 from Otterbein College  (Columbus,
Ohio) with a degree in theater.  I am focusing on acting  and also
directing/teaching acting.  I would be interested in auditioning  for non musicals in
order to build my resume for graduate school.  I am  trying to prepare a list of
places to send my resume to for the following  year.  If anyone has any
information about living and working as an actress  in Cleveland, I would be much
obliged.  Obviously, I would need a money job  and I was hoping to try to find
something theater related (like teaching  acting/directing).  Any information
would be fantastic.  If you could  email me directly at _arila4 at aol.com_
(mailto:arila4 at aol.com)  that would be great.   Thanks so very much!
Arian Lara Steiner

-------------------------------1124194944

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hi:</DIV>
<DIV>   I know this is jumping the gun a little bit, but I am thin=
king=20
of moving to Cleveland after I graduate in June 2006 from Otterbein College=20
(Columbus, Ohio) with a degree in theater.  I am focusing on actin=
g=20
and also directing/teaching acting.  I would be interested in auditioni=
ng=20
for non musicals in order to build my resume for graduate school.  I am=
=20
trying to prepare a list of places to send my resume to for the following=20
year.  If anyone has any information about living and working as an act=
ress=20
in Cleveland, I would be much obliged.  Obviously, I would need a money=
 job=20
and I was hoping to try to find something theater related (like teaching=20
acting/directing).  Any information would be fantastic.  If you co=
uld=20
email me directly at <A title=3Dmailto:arila4 at aol.com=20
href=3D"mailto:arila4 at aol.com">arila4 at aol.com</A> that would be great. =
=20
Thanks so very much!=20
<DIV align=3Dcenter>Arian Lara Steiner</DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>