[NEohioPAL]PC Shell For Sale

Carlos Quiros mixwebs at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 10:09:48 PDT 2005

--0-1698450838-1124212188=:30694

Alright here it is...last of the last.

What I have is basically a barebone system with extra's.  The only thing you need to do is purchase a hard drive and an OS.  It is a mid-tower 350 watt system.  P4 2.8 Ghz Processor with 1 gb of ram, it has 6 2.0 USB ports in the back and two in the front.  It alos has an empty space for a firewire port in the front.  It has an Nvidia Ge Force 440 MX 32 bit, 1128 MB graphic card that inputs and outputs to DVI, S-Video and it is cable ready(Comes with REMOTE! and break out box to connect to RCA video/audio).  It also has a 8X DVD-RW and a 52X CDRW/DVD combo drive.  A light weight keyboard,glowing optical mouse, heck I'll even throw in some decent PC Speakers as well.  So as you can see, there are plenty of extra's to go along with this barebone. finally  I am also including a 15in flat screen monitor.  price for the lot is $575.00

If interested, email me @ cquiros at mixdownproductions.com or leave a message at
216-441-1818.

Serious Buyers Only!  Available for pick up immediately.

Thanks again!

CP Quiros

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1698450838-1124212188=:30694

<DIV>Alright here it is...last of the last.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>What I have is basically a barebone system with extra's.  The only thing you need to do is purchase a hard drive and an OS.  It is a mid-tower 350 watt system.  P4 2.8 Ghz Processor with 1 gb of ram, it has 6 2.0 USB ports in the back and two in the front.  It alos has an empty space for a firewire port in the front.  It has an Nvidia Ge Force 440 MX 32 bit, 1128 MB graphic card that inputs and outputs to DVI, S-Video and it is cable ready(Comes with REMOTE! and break out box to connect to RCA video/audio).  It also has a 8X DVD-RW and a 52X CDRW/DVD combo drive.  A light weight keyboard,glowing optical mouse, heck I'll even throw in some decent PC Speakers as well.  So as you can see, there are plenty of extra's to go along with this barebone. finally  I am also including a 15in flat screen monitor.  price for the lot is $575.00</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If interested, email me @ <A href="mailto:cquiros at mixdownproductions.com">cquiros at mixdownproductions.com</A> or leave a message at</DIV>
<DIV>216-441-1818.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Serious Buyers Only!  Available for pick up immediately.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-1698450838-1124212188=:30694--