[NEohioPAL]SAG Auditions in the Cleveland or Midwest area

twinkle twinkleat at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 12:58:36 PDT 2005

Hi
I just moved back to Cleveland after being away for
nine years.
Does anyone know how to find out about SAG or AFTRA
auditions if you don't have an agent. In the market
that I moved from, we had a listing  that came out
each month that listed what was being filmed in the
area; also, it included the casting director.

It looks like a lot of nice things are being done in
Cleveland, but they seem to be non-union.