[NEohioPAL]Seeking Resource Agents for Indy Movie "Body Jumpers"

Mike Norton michael.a.norton at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 17 13:06:26 PDT 2005

--0-1163065127-1124309186=:78528

Greetings!

I am seeking Resource Agents in the area who can help steer the development phase of a feature-length horror script of mine titled "Body Jumpers".  Johnny Wu, Robert Banks, Alex Michaels, these types of Resource Agents could be of maximum benefit.  This can be a great project for all involved, as "Body Jumpers" contains an exceptional platform for actors as well as a superb creative opportunity for crewmembers.

Resource Agents will meet and subsequently be delegated the following tasks:  Self-nominate or seek Line Producer, Producer, Locations Manager, and Unit Production Manager.  Line Producer's first task will be to seek one or several Executive Producers after the Low Budget is drafted with the assistance of the Producer and Director (me, although I'm open to self-nominations!).

"Body Jumpers" is a modern-day psychological horror romp along the lines of Denzel Washington's "Fallen", Kiefer Sutherland's "Flatliners", David Selznik's "The Omen", and of course the old "Body Snatchers" movies, except with a frighfully original 21st century twist and with the kind of room for comic relief similar to such provided by the great Wes Craven.

Please drop me a line if interest--thanks!

Mike Norton
Writer.Director.Webhead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First it is necessary to stand on your own two feet. But the minute a man finds himself in that position, the next thing he should do is reach out his arms."

~Kristin Hunter

"There's no business like show business, but there are several businesses like accounting."

~David Letterman

--0-1163065127-1124309186=:78528

<DIV>Greetings!<BR><BR>I am seeking Resource Agents in the area who can help steer the development phase of a feature-length horror script of mine titled "Body Jumpers".  Johnny Wu, Robert Banks, Alex Michaels, these types of Resource Agents could be of maximum benefit.  This can be a great project for all involved, as "Body Jumpers" contains an exceptional platform for actors as well as a superb creative opportunity for crewmembers.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Resource Agents will meet and subsequently be delegated the following tasks:  Self-nominate or seek Line Producer, Producer, Locations Manager, and Unit Production Manager.  Line Producer's first task will be to seek one or several Executive Producers after the Low Budget is drafted with the assistance of the Producer and Director (me, although I'm open to self-nominations!).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"Body Jumpers" is a modern-day psychological horror romp along the lines of Denzel Washington's "Fallen", Kiefer Sutherland's "Flatliners", David Selznik's "The Omen", and of course the old "Body Snatchers" movies, except with a frighfully original 21st century twist and with the kind of room for comic relief similar to such provided by the great Wes Craven.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please drop me a line if interest--thanks!<BR><BR>Mike Norton</DIV>
<DIV>Writer.Director.Webhead  </DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#00007f><FONT color=#00007f>
<DT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<DT>
<DT>
<DT>"First it is necessary to stand on your own two feet. But the minute a man finds himself in that position, the next thing he should do is reach out his arms." <BR>
<DT>~<B>Kristin Hunter</B>
<DT><STRONG></STRONG> </DT></DIV></FONT>
<DT>"There's no business like show business, but there are several businesses like accounting."
<DT>
<DT>~<B>David Letterman</B></DT></FONT><FONT color=#00007f>
<DIV>
<DD class=author><STRONG><U><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></U></STRONG><BR> </DD></FONT>
<DD class=author><STRONG><FONT color=#00007f></FONT></STRONG> </DD></DIV>
<DT><B><FONT color=#00007f></FONT></B> </DT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-1163065127-1124309186=:78528--