[NEohioPAL]Job Opportunity

akrfenish at aol.com akrfenish at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 11:37:07 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7723AF8824180_8B0_1FC8_MBLK-M18.sysops.aol.com

 Fellow artists of Cleveland,

As I am originally from the Cleveland area, I know the amazing amount of untapped talent found there.  I am writing in regard to a position that has opened up at my current place of work, St. Croix Festival Theatre.

We have an immediate need for an administrative/box office intern for the remainder of our 2005 season; now until December 18th.  Festival Theatre produces seven shows each year in our renovated 1917 vaudeville theater, located in St. Croix Falls, in scenic North-Western Wisconsin.

The intern will be handling a variety of administrative duties.  Among them box office, marketing, and finance.  This is an ideal position to gain experience in a professional environment.  Candidates should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a team player.  This paid position will run from September 1st to December 18th, and housing is provided.  (Time of employment is negotiable!)

This is an excellent networking opportunity (many employees are current or founding members of Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival) and also a great chance to check out Minneapolis/St. Paul, which has the 3rd largest amount of professional theater jobs per capita in the country!  A lot of us have already been out there for auditions/future employment opportunities.  (The cities are only an hour away from us!)

Interested?  Please do one of the following: send your resume and cover letter to Artistic Director R. Chris Reeder at the address below.  You can also call out business number or just reply to this e-mail.  If you or anyone you know would be interested, please feel free to respond.

On a personal note, this is a fantastic company that I have had the pleasure to work with both on stage and off since the beginning of the season.  WE are a non-profit professional theater organization that has gone through a huge changeover throughout this season, and it has been a wonderful experience working with all those involved.  These are truly devoted artists, and I would love to see a fellow Clevelander involved up here.

Thank you for you time!

Alicia Rodis
Division Head of Fundraising/Acting Company Member

St. Croix Festival Theatre
P.O. Box 801
210 N. Washington Street
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
Business office: (715) 483-1382
Box Office: (715) 483-3387
www.festivaltheatre.org

NEXT ON STAGE: Private Lives, by Noel Coward
August 25th - September 18th
"How long will it last, this ludicrous, overbearing love of ours?"

----------MailBlocks_8C7723AF8824180_8B0_1FC8_MBLK-M18.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV> Fellow artists of Cleveland,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As I am originally from the Cleveland area, I know the amazing amount of untapped talent found there.  I am writing in regard to a position that has opened up at my current place of work, St. Croix Festival Theatre.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We have an immediate need for an administrative/box office intern for the remainder of our 2005 season; now until December 18th.  Festival Theatre produces seven shows each year in our renovated 1917 vaudeville theater, located in St. Croix Falls, in scenic North-Western Wisconsin.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The intern will be <SPAN class=correction id="">handling</SPAN> a variety of administrative <SPAN class=correction id="">duties</SPAN>.  Among them box office, marketing, and finance.  This is an ideal position to gain experience in a professional <SPAN class=correction id="">environment</SPAN>.  <SPAN class=correction id="">Candidates</SPAN> should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a team player.  This <STRONG>paid </STRONG>position will run from September 1st to December 18th, and housing is provided.  (Time of employment is <SPAN class=correction id="">negotiable</SPAN>!)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is an excellent networking opportunity (many employees are current or founding members of Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival) and also a great chance to check out Minneapolis/St. Paul, which has the 3rd largest amount of professional theater jobs per capita in the country!  A lot of us have already been out there for auditions/future employment opportunities.  (The cities are only an hour away from us!)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Interested?  Please do one of the following: send your resume and cover letter to Artistic Director R. Chris <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">Reeder</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN> at the address below.  You can also call out <SPAN class=correction id="">business</SPAN> number or just reply to this e-mail.  If you or anyone you know would <SPAN class=correction id="">be</SPAN> interested, please feel free to respond.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>On a personal note, this is a fantastic company that I have had the pleasure to work with both on stage and off since the beginning of the season.  WE are a non-profit professional theater organization that has gone through a huge changeover throughout this season, and it has been a wonderful experience working with all those involved.  These are <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">truly</SPAN></SPAN> devoted artists, <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">and I</SPAN></SPAN> would love to see a fellow <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">Clevelander</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN> involved up here.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for you time!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, sans-serif" size=3><STRONG>Alicia <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">Rodis</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></STRONG></FONT><BR>Division Head of Fundraising/Acting Company Member<BR><BR><STRONG><FONT size=3>St. Croix Festival Theatre</FONT></STRONG><BR>P.O. Box 801<BR>210 N. Washington Street<BR>St. Croix Falls, WI 54024<BR><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">Business</SPAN></SPAN> office: (715) 483-1382<BR>Box Office: (715) 483-3387<BR><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">www</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>.<SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">festivaltheatre</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>.<SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">org</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><BR><BR>NEXT ON STAGE: <EM><STRONG><FONT size=3>Private Lives</FONT></STRONG></EM>, by Noel Coward<BR>August 25th - September 18th<BR><EM>"How long will it last, this ludicrous, overbearing love of ours?"</EM><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7723AF8824180_8B0_1FC8_MBLK-M18.sysops.aol.com--