[NEohioPAL]beautiful cat found and needs home

Kelly James cain_chance at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 12:42:55 PDT 2005

--0-760725030-1124566975=:22315

    A WONDERFUL orange tiger stripped cat has found herself at my door step.  She looks as though she was well taken care of then just left.  She has no flees, looks healthy (alittle thin, but is eating well and that should change soon) I would love to keep her but I already have 3 cats.  She is an adult and I believe she is not fixed. She has a GREAT, loving personality.  She needs someone who is willing to give her lots of love and she will return the favor.  I have her staying in my garage, due to me having other cats, but she seems to be in inside cat, which of course all cats deserve.  If anyone is interested, please call me.

Kelly 330-456-3412

P.S.
My fiance runs his own business, so don't be confused by the voice mail message.

--0-760725030-1124566975=:22315

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>    A WONDERFUL orange tiger stripped cat has found herself at my door step.  She looks as though she was well taken care of then just left.  She has no flees, looks healthy (alittle thin, but is eating well and that should change soon) I would love to keep her but I already have 3 cats.  She is an adult and I believe she is not fixed. She has a GREAT, loving personality.  She needs someone who is willing to give her lots of love and she will return the favor.  I have her staying in my garage, due to me having other cats, but she seems to be in inside cat, which of course all cats deserve.  If anyone is interested, please call me.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Kelly 330-456-3412</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>P.S.</DIV>
<DIV>My fiance runs his own business, so don't be confused by the voice mail message.</DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-760725030-1124566975=:22315--