[NEohioPAL]Skip, we will all miss you

Doug Klein firefoto at cros.net
Mon Aug 22 08:03:01 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C5A709.100CB660

Skip Kelly was a great, long time friend and mentor, always eager to =
share his knowledge.  He most recently had been helping us with the =
sound and lighting systems for our new community theater, the Bellevue =
Society for the Arts, about 2 hours away from his home.  His invaluable =
advice was always just a cell call away when something crashed during a =
show or if we needed to do something out of the ordinary.  He always =
knew how to get the best quality for the budget and everytime we =
visited, he had something new that he had been researching.

He was so proud of his young techies.  When he gave me a tour at the =
GLTG theater during the Hot Mikado, every teen seemed to know Skip and =
they seemed to have a great working relationship.

I will miss him as a sailing friend too.

Doug Klein
Firelands Photography
www.firefoto.com
------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C5A709.100CB660

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1515" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=3D"">
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Skip Kelly was a great, long time friend and mentor, always =
eager to=20
share his knowledge.  He most recently had been helping us with the =
sound=20
and lighting systems for our new community theater, the Bellevue Society =
for the=20
Arts, about 2 hours away from his home.  His invaluable advice was =
always=20
just a cell call away when something crashed during a show or if we =
needed to do=20
something out of the ordinary.  He always knew how to get the best =
quality=20
for the budget and everytime we visited, he had something new that he =
had been=20
researching.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>He was so proud of his young techies.  When he gave me a tour =
at the=20
GLTG theater during the Hot Mikado, every teen seemed to know Skip and =
they=20
seemed to have a great working relationship.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I will miss him as a sailing friend too.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Doug Klein</DIV>
<DIV>Firelands Photography</DIV>
<DIV><A=20