[NEohioPAL]Thank You for Your Support!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Mon Aug 22 13:09:20 PDT 2005

--0__=0ABBFAF6DFC07F858f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBFAF6DFC07F85

On behalf of the cast, musicians and production staff of "NUNSENSE II,"
thank you to everyone who attended our fourth annual benefit performance
last Monday evening at Cleveland Public Theatre!   One hundred thirty-four
people attended the show, raising $3,513 for the AIDS Taskforce of Greater
Cleveland.    With recent cuts in government funding, the AIDS Taskforce
needs our contributions now more than ever, so it's wonderful to be able to
help them out in this way.

We would also like to thank the staff of Cleveland Public Theatre, as well
as the many individuals and theatre organizations who helped our production
in various ways: distributing flyers, lending props and equipment, printing
programs, providing rehearsal space...this production could not happen
without the support of the Northeast Ohio theatre community; it's a
wonderful reminder that we all work in a great, caring community.

If you missed the performance, never fear!  After a brief trip to the
Jersey shore, the Sisters will be back at Weathervane Community Playhouse
on September 19 and 20.  Those performances will be raising money for
Akron's Community AIDS Network, another worthy organization.  Call
Weathervane at 330-836-2323 for tickets.

Thanks once again for your help and support!

****
This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. =
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the inte=
nded recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distr=
ibuting or using any of this information. If you received this communicatio=
n in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material =
in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may co=
ntain nonpublic information about individuals and businesses subject to the=
 restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indire=
ctly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to pro=
vide the services for which you are receiving the information. 127 Public S=
quare, Cleveland, OH 44114
****

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services =
from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails=
' in the SUBJECT line.
****

--0__=0ABBFAF6DFC07F858f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBFAF6DFC07F85

II," thank you to everyone who attended our fourth annual benefit perf=
ormance last Monday evening at Cleveland Public Theatre!   One hundred thir=
ty-four people attended the show, raising $3,513 for the AIDS Taskforce of =
Greater Cleveland.    With recent cuts in government funding, the AIDS Task=
force needs our contributions now more than ever, so it's wonderful to be a=
ble to help them out in this way.  <br>
We would also like to thank the staff of Cleveland Public Theatre, as well =
as the many individuals and theatre organizations who helped our production=
 in various ways: distributing flyers, lending props and equipment, printin=
g programs, providing rehearsal space...this production could not happen wi=
thout the support of the Northeast Ohio theatre community; it's a wonderful=
 reminder that we all work in a great, caring community.<br>
If you missed the performance, never fear!  After a brief trip to the Jerse=
y shore, the Sisters will be back at Weathervane Community Playhouse on Sep=
tember 19 and 20.  Those performances will be raising money for Akron's Com=
munity AIDS Network, another worthy organization.  Call Weathervane at 330-=
836-2323 for tickets.<br>
Thanks once again for your help and support!<br>
<FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
****<BR>
This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. =
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the inte=
nded recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distr=
ibuting or using any of this information. If you received this communicatio=
n in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material =
in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may co=
ntain nonpublic information about individuals and businesses subject to the=
 restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indire=
ctly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to pro=
vide the services for which you are receiving the information. 127 Public S=
quare, Cleveland, OH 44114<BR>
****<BR>
</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services =
from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails=
' in the SUBJECT line.<BR>
****<BR>
</FONT>
--0__=0ABBFAF6DFC07F858f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBFAF6DFC07F85--