[NEohioPAL]FREE Ingenuity tix for Cleveland's theatre community

Cool Cleveland Events at CoolCleveland.com
Tue Aug 23 05:39:38 PDT 2005

Dear Cleveland theatre and performance community,

We wanted to invite you to join us over Labor Day weekend at
Cleveland's first annual Ingenuity Festival of Art and Technology,
September 1-4. We're shutting down streets, putting up 21 stages and
presenting over 200 events from 80 Cleveland-based arts and technology
groups. Co-director James Levin and I invite you to join the fun!

See below for FREE ticket offer to this list only.

Many of you are performing and participating in Ingenuity, and we are
avidly waiting to see your work next week. Everyone is invited to
check out the entire schedule at http://www.IngenuityCleveland.com.

Please join us: We'd like to invite the Cleveland theatre, dance and
performance community to join us over Labor Day weekend. Many events
are free on three stages we're building when we shut down Euclid
Avenue and East Fourth Street. Other exhibits and shows are presented
in storefronts, clubs such as House of Blues, Pickwick & Frolic and
Fat Fish Blue, amazing architectural treasures such as the Cleveland
Trust Rotunda, Tower City and the Hyatt Old Arcade, plus a stage we're
building in the alley right off Public Square!

Many area theatre groups are presenting work, such as Cleveland Play
House, Dobama, Karamu, Shaker Hts HS Theatre Ensemble, Cleveland
Public Theatre, Kalliope Stage, Charenton, Eric Coble, Linda
Eisenstein, and many others.

Dance companies presenting work at Ingenuity include: Dancing Wheels,
Sista Jewel, Ohio Ballet, The Ritmo y Raza Dance Company, Verb
Ballets, Progressive Arts Alliance presenting Cleveland Hip-Hop,
Hareem Shar'eem, Antaeus Dance, Inlet Dance Theatre, Cleveland
Contemporary Dance Theatre, DancEvert, MorrisonDance, among others.

Plus Ingenuity presents technology exhibits, a Family Stage, ongoing
family programming at the Colonial Marketplace, visual arts at the
Galleria and the ARTcade, dane, theatre and high-tech works at the
"Technology Temple" at the Cleveland Trust Rotunda, classical music
broadcast live on WCLV at the Hyatt Old Arcade, a killer free Opening
Ceremonies on Public Square, cool exhibits in storefronts and lots of
free stuff on the streets. And by the way, you don't have to drink
your beer behind fences: stroll with your beverage and enjoy all the
art!

FREE ticket offer: Log on to http://www.IngenuityCleveland.com/theatre
and download your own eTicket good for two complimentary all-day,
all-access passes to Ingenuity. Simply bring your eTicket down to the
Fest and exchange it for your wristband, and gain total access to all
events.

We look forward to seeing you over Labor Day weekend!

Thanks!
Thomas Mulready
co-director, Ingenuity Festival of Art and Technology