[NEohioPAL]Bill Johns' MADNESS needs you

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 08:50:30 PDT 2005

--0-524766290-1124812230=:55259

We are shooting a funeral scene on Thursday, August 25 from 1pm - 3 pm for the feature film, MADNESS. If you are interested in being an extra for this scene, please email cinevid at yahoo.com for exact location and confirmation.

Right now (and I know this sounds macabre) we're not 100% sure which home we will be at since the room may be 'in use', so please email us if you plan to be there. Currently the location is:

Jardine Funeral Home
14701 Pearl Road
Strongsville, Ohio 444136

Located on Pearl Rt#42 just south of Rt#82.  Beside a McDonalds.  White Building

After you contact us, check your email on Thursday morning in case we need to change the location, but otherwise it will be at the above address from 1 pm - 3 pm.

Thanks!

Bill Johns & Andy Schofield - Producers
440-796-7417 & 216-956-9872

P.S. Though I'd love it to be otherwise, this is a no-pay gig.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-524766290-1124812230=:55259

<DIV>We are shooting a funeral scene on Thursday, August 25 from 1pm - 3 pm for the feature film, MADNESS. If you are interested in being an extra for this scene, please email <A href="mailto:cinevid at yahoo.com">cinevid at yahoo.com</A> for exact location and confirmation. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Right now (and I know this sounds macabre) we're not 100% sure which home we will be at since the room may be 'in use', so please email us if you plan to be there. Currently the location is:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Jardine Funeral Home</DIV>
<DIV>14701 Pearl Road</DIV>
<DIV>Strongsville, Ohio 444136</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Located on Pearl Rt#42 just south of Rt#82.  Beside a McDonalds.  White Building</DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>After you contact us, check your email on Thursday morning in case we need to change the location, but otherwise it will be at the above address from 1 pm - 3 pm.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bill Johns & Andy Schofield - Producers</DIV>
<DIV>440-796-7417 & 216-956-9872</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-524766290-1124812230=:55259--