[NEohioPAL]wonderful stray cat needs home

Kelly James cain_chance at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 22:46:16 PDT 2005

--0-114689139-1125121576=:12204

A wonderful, pretty, lap cat needs home.  She is WONDERFUL!!!!!! I would love to keep her, but I have 3 cats already.  She is fixed and fully declawed ( front and back claws are gone). SHE IS AN INSIDE CAT!!!!!!!!!!   Right now she is living in my garage, (poor thing), so if you, or someone you know, would like to be loved to death please e-mail me.

Kelly J.
cain_chance at yahoo.com