[NEohioPAL]mystery produced

Denham13 at aol.com Denham13 at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 06:15:47 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1125148547

    Lynda Rodriguez is looking for a mystery producer for a September show.
This is to introduce to you that nice Mr. Denham of Shadow Stalkers who
designs the mysteries for Cedar Point and the Hotel Breakers each September.  Shadow
Stalkers has been producing mysteries and team building programs for 10
years.  In addition to Cedar Point we've worked with museums and corporations, the
American Heart Association, Ravenwood Castle--we've done everything from six
guests overnight at a B&B to 225 guests on a dinner cruise.
    My phone number is 419-663-4103 and I'd love to talk to you about
producing a show!

    Denham

PS - Marje Rody at Cedar Point forwarded the info to me.

-------------------------------1125148547

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type charset=3DUS-ASCII content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4611.1300" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>    Lynda Rodriguez is looking for a mystery producer fo=
r a September show.  This is to introduce to you that <EM>nice</EM> Mr.=
 Denham of Shadow Stalkers who designs the mysteries for Cedar Point and the=
 Hotel Breakers each September.  Shadow Stalkers has been producing mys=
teries and team building programs for 10 years.  In addition to Cedar P=
oint we've worked with museums and corporations, the American Heart Associat=
ion, Ravenwood Castle--we've done everything from six guests overnight at a=20=
B&B to 225 guests on a dinner cruise.</DIV>
<DIV>    My phone number is 419-663-4103 and I'd love to talk=
 to you about producing a show!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    Denham</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PS - Marje Rody at Cedar Point forwarded the info to me.</DIV></BODY></=
HTML>