[NEohioPAL]Siberian Husky

gypsy girl gypsy8464 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 14:36:02 PDT 2005

--0-569702356-1125264962=:7699

I have an all white pure bred 3yr.old Siberian Husky who is in need of a home.  He is a beautiful dog with a wonderful personality.  He is very gentle, great with kids, awesome with other dogs.  Prefer a house with another dog.  I am a flight attendant who travels a ton and am having a hard time taking care of him.  I am devastated to have to give him up and will only do so to a very loving home.  Please email me at clagueamy at yahoo.com if you can help.

Thank you.