[NEohioPAL]Hareem Shar'eem to perform at InGenuity

Tina.A.Karniotis at sherwin.com Tina.A.Karniotis at sherwin.com
Tue Aug 30 04:48:17 PDT 2005

--=_alternative 0040D8968525706D_=

Middle Eastern dance troupe, Hareem Shar'eem will be performing at
InGenuity this Saturday.

We are tentatively being placed (depending on weather) in one of the
closed muni lots that fronts on Euclid.

We are going to use a portion of the Colonial Arcade in case of rain,
however.

Our performance times are 2 - 2:20, 3 - 3:20 and 4 - 4:20.

Because we have three short sets with 40 minutes in between, we are going
to highlight three of our different dance styles:  Tribal Fusion, Cabaret
and Rom (gypsy).  It should be great!!  We are very excited!!

Tina from Hareem Shar'eem
www.geocities.com/troupehareemshareem
216-509-6414

--=_alternative 0040D8968525706D_=

Our performance times are 2 - 2:20, 3 - 3:20 and 4 - 4:20. </font>
--=_alternative 0040D8968525706D_=--