[NEohioPAL]Scenic and Lighting Designer Needed For Modernization of Dr Faust us

Graham, Suzie GrahaSu at ci.akron.oh.us
Tue Aug 30 07:57:08 PDT 2005

The Ing=E9nue Theatre Ensemble is seeking a Lighting and Scenic =
Designers for
their November production of The Tragical History of D. Faustus.

Production Dates - Nov 4 & 5, with outreach performances Nov 11 & 12

Our production is a modernization of the Marlow classic with an =
original
script.  The story is set in a gritty, urban city underbelly and =
requires
scaffolding, platforms and a partial billboard. =20

Our ensemble is a part of the City of Akron's Recreation Bureau.  Our =
cast
is comprised of young adults 13-17. =20

A small stipend is available.

This would be an ideal collaborative position for a grad student or
independent study student who desires a creative, flexible environment =
develop their design/ production skills. The successful candidate will =
be
able to organize a small crew of volunteers or self provided staff to
construct, take down, hang and focus, etc independent of rehearsal =
schedule.

For additional information, please contact :

Suzie Graham
City of Akron Recreation Bureau
220 South Balch Street
Akron, Ohio 44302