[NEohioPAL]Keyboardist needed for paid gigs

RLSperform at aol.com RLSperform at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 17:34:08 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1125448448

Awesome band needs an awesome keyboard player.  We are going to be  losing
our keyboard player and need to find that new perfect someone to fill his
shoes.

We are an all-occasion wedding band that plays bars, clubs,  weddings,
corporate events, etc., covering all types of music.  You name  it, we play it.
Right now we are working quite a bit and  booked/booking through Dec. 2006.
Looking to bring someone on as  soon as possible.

If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, please
reply to _RLSperform at aol.com_ (mailto:RLSperform at aol.com)  with  contact info
and experience.  Will provide demos and promo packet to  qualified individuals.

Thanks!

-------------------------------1125448448

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Awesome band needs an awesome keyboard player.  We are going to be=
=20
losing our keyboard player and need to find that new perfect someone to fill=
 his=20
shoes.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are an all-occasion wedding band that plays bars, clubs,=20
weddings, corporate events, etc., covering all types of music.  You nam=
e=20
it, we play it.  Right now we are working quite a bit and=20
booked/booking through Dec. 2006.  Looking to bring someone on&nbs=
p;as=20
soon as possible.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, plea=
se=20
reply to <A href=3D"mailto:RLSperform at aol.com">RLSperform at aol.com</A> w=
ith=20
contact info and experience.  Will provide demos and promo packet to=20
qualified individuals.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>