[NEohioPAL]Beautiful Dog Needs Good Home

John Nolan johnmartinnolan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 19:18:41 PDT 2005

--0-1878611528-1125454721=:25627

I'm trying to help place a beautiful dog in a good home.  She's a 7 year-old Border Collie/Australian Sheepdog mix who would be happiest in a home with no children and no other pets.  If you need more information or know anyone who might be interested please contact me at johnmartinnolan at sbcglobal.net.  Thank you!

John

--0-1878611528-1125454721=:25627

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm trying to help place a beautiful dog in a good home.  She's a 7 year-old Border Collie/Australian Sheepdog mix who would be happiest in a home with no children and no other pets.  If you need more information or know anyone who might be interested please contact me at <A href="mailto:johnmartinnolan at sbcglobal.net">johnmartinnolan at sbcglobal.net</A>.  Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>John</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>