[NEohioPAL]Another film project and more news

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 06:41:08 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1125495668

The website recently underwent a major overhaul, and today we're happy to
announce that today 98% of it is up and running. We still have a few things to
work through and those are being tended to with great expedience. Check  it
out _http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.htm_
(http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.htm)

Some of the new things you'll notice: we now have a page dedicated to the
musicians that attached music to Custody. You can read about them at
_http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/musicians.htm_
(http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/musicians.htm)

Scott is never happy unless he has a camera in his hand and while we  still
will be shooting a second feature towards the end of this we  have another
project that's going to satiate his 3 CCD appetite. It's a  fun, energetic project
that involves audience participation.  Custody will be touring the Midwest,
the  South and the Eastern seaboard between the end of September and
Christmas... after the first of the year it will do a West Coast swing. Now  here's the
project, and how you and many of your friends could end up on the big
screen: We've set up a Street Team at
_http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/custodystreetteam/_ (http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/custodystreetteam/)  It  is
a fun, interactive way for people to win many different pieces of Limited
Edition Custody Gear. All told there are 7 steps.. the final challenge is
rewarded with a half-hour interview which will be used in a documentary we're
producing about Old School, word-of-mouth promotion, changing Hollywood's
perceptual paradigm, and conquering the American Dream. The tasks will  get
progressively more challenging, but they will prove to be energetic and fun.  For a list
of when and where Custody will be playing prior to the New Year  you can
check our Screenings page at
_http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/screenings.htm_ (http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/screenings.htm)

The Limited Edition Autographed DVD's are moving at a rapid clip, and  when
they're gone, they're gone. We understand that many folks are leery of
Internet credit card purchases, so we've added a Order by mail check/money order
option at _http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/btdvd.htm_
(http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/btdvd.htm)   . Get your orders in quickly.

Anyhow, that's enough rambling from me.

Hope all is well and look forward to getting you all some free gear!

Thanks,
Eric

-------------------------------1125495668

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>The website recently underwent a major overhaul, and today we're happy=20=
to=20
announce that today 98% of it is up and running. We still have a few things=20=
to=20
work through and those are being tended to with great expedience. Check=20
it out <A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.htm">http://www.luci=
dvisionentertainment.com/custody.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Some of the new things you'll notice: we now have a page dedicated to t=
he=20
musicians that attached music to Custody. You can read about them=20=
at=20
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/musicians.htm">http://www.lu=
cidvisionentertainment.com/musicians.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Scott is never happy unless he has a camera in his hand and while we=20
still will be shooting a second feature towards the end of this we=
=20
have another project that's going to satiate his 3 CCD appetite. It's a=
=20
fun, energetic project that involves audience participation.=20
<STRONG><EM>Custody </EM></STRONG>will be touring the Midwest, the=20
South and the Eastern seaboard between the end of September and=20
Christmas... after the first of the year it will do a West Coast swing. Now=20
here's the project, and how you and many of your friends could end up on the=
 big=20
screen: We've set up a Street Team at <A=20
href=3D"http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/custodystreetteam/">http://movi=
es.groups.yahoo.com/group/custodystreetteam/</A> It=20
is a fun, interactive way for people to win many different pieces of Limited=
=20
Edition Custody Gear. All told there are 7 steps.. the final challenge is=20
rewarded with a half-hour interview which will be used in a documentary we'r=
e=20
producing about Old School, word-of-mouth promotion, changing Hollywood's=20
perceptual paradigm, and conquering the American Dream. The tasks=20=
will=20
get progressively more challenging, but they will prove to be energetic and=20=
fun.=20
For a list of when and where Custody will be playing prior to the New Y=
ear=20
you can check our Screenings page at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/screenings.htm">http://www.l=
ucidvisionentertainment.com/screenings.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The Limited Edition Autographed DVD's are moving at a rapid clip,=20=
and=20
when they're gone, they're gone. We understand that many folks are leery of=20
Internet credit card purchases, so we've added a Order by mail check/money o=
rder=20
option at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/btdvd.htm">http://www.lucidv=
isionentertainment.com/btdvd.htm</A>=20
. Get your orders in quickly.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyhow, that's enough rambling from me.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope all is well and look forward to getting you all some free gear!</D=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Eric</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>