[NEohioPAL]crew needed for low-budget feature

Jeff McLaughlin batjeff at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:18:01 PDT 2005

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>All of our key positions are held by industry professionals doing this film for free because they believe in the project.  If you have interest in learning about the industry, this is a great opportunity to learn and have a good time.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Jeff McLaughlin, producer</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><A href="mailto:batjeff at hotmail.com">batjeff at hotmail.com</A></DIV>