[NEohioPAL]Director Needed! Maureen Carey frodob at collegeclub.com

frodob at collegeclub.com frodob at collegeclub.com
Wed Aug 31 17:04:55 PDT 2005

------=_Part_9662_11817296.1125533096002

        I am looking for a director for a Christmas
play that I wrote, "Silent Night" to be performed around the holidays.

        This will be the second time that my play will be
produced and performed and I'm really excited to again be
sharing it with audiences and working with the same cast
from last year.

        I would love the cast to sing "Silent Night" in German so if you know "Stille Nacht" that would be an awesome added bonus!

         Involvement would be voluntary, but you would have the chance to work with a great group of people who are committed to bringing the story of Silent Night to life and lifting audiences' spirits around the holiday.

         You can reach me at (216) 382-2714 or via Internet at frodob at collegeclub.com

------=_Part_9662_11817296.1125533096002--