[NEohioPAL]My Best Friend....

Rick McGuigan rwmcguigan at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 05:45:58 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C5AED1.93AF3C20

My dear friends..

=20

Today is a most difficult day, the day after Chuck Abraham's sudden =
passing.
Chuck was such a wonderful man, and touched us all so dearly.  He was =
not
only a talented producer, director, actor and singer, but was also a
well-rounded Christian man who was ALWAYS smiling, and always "half =
full"..

=20

I am utterly speechless at his loss, having been his best friend for =
several
years now.  He was my neighbor up the street, my goom-ba, and my =
brother.  I
can not even begin to tell you how many times we have laughed so hard at
things that it brought us to tears.  Unfortunately today the tears are
brought on for different reasons.

=20

There were two kinds of people in Chuck's life - those who adored him, =
and
those who didn't understand him.  Chuck was always confident, and could =
talk
his way our of a paper bag if he had to.  He truly had the gift of gab =
which
is likely why he had such a passion for the theatre.  What words Chuck
lacked in vocabulary, he made up.  And the funniest thing is, unless you
knew him well, you probably wouldn't know that he was talking himself =
out of
a corner.

=20

The memories are thick and full, and the future will be most difficult =
for
those in his life.  He was en excellent family man, never late for =
dinner,
and always knew how to keep cool.  He was a rock, very stable and
unwaivering in his views.

=20

Chuck did not have health coverage since he and his sister's satellite
computer support business became victim to today's economy and corporate
politics.  A support account will be set up at a local bank for any
charitable assistance for his wife and two young children, please be =
advised
as updates will be posted in this medium.

=20

Funeral arrangements have not yet been finalized, and information is to
follow. =20

=20

God speed, Shusshy-Lou, see you soon.

=20

Love,

=20

Rick McGuigan

Friend, Brother, and Mentor

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C5AED1.93AF3C20

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Today is a most difficult day, the day after =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Chuck
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>’s sudden passing.  Chuck was such a =
wonderful
man, and touched us all so dearly.  He was not only a talented =
producer,
director, actor and singer, but was also a well-rounded Christian man =
who was
ALWAYS smiling, and always “half =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I am utterly speechless at his loss, having been his =
best
friend for several years now.  He was my neighbor up the street, my =
goom-ba,
and my brother.  I can not even begin to tell you how many times we =
have
laughed so hard at things that it brought us to tears.  =
Unfortunately

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>There were two kinds of people in Chuck’s life =
–
those who adored him, and those who didn’t understand him.  =
Chuck
was always confident, and could talk his way our of a paper bag if he =
had
to.  He truly had the gift of gab which is likely why he had such a
passion for the theatre.  What words Chuck lacked in vocabulary, he =
made
up.  And the funniest thing is, unless you knew him well, you =
probably
wouldn’t know that he was talking himself out of a =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The memories are thick and full, and the future will =
be most
difficult for those in his life.  He was en excellent family man, =
never
late for dinner, and always knew how to keep cool.  He was a rock, =
very

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Chuck did not have health coverage since he and his =
sister’s
satellite computer support business became victim to today’s =
economy and
corporate politics.  A support account will be set up at a local =
bank for
any charitable assistance for his wife and two young children, please be

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Funeral arrangements have not yet been finalized, and

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>God speed, Shusshy-Lou, see you =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;