[NEohioPAL]A great Director...

becca britz babsieypoo82 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 1 17:16:03 PDT 2005

--0-298549388-1125620163=:41353

This is about the recent passing of Chuck Abraham. I know I didn't know him long or well, but I will truly miss Chuck. He inspired me to do my best in theatre and was very encouraging. I know he will be missed greatly. I know he would want the show to go on and we will all miss him as our director.

yours truly,

Rebecca Britz

--0-298549388-1125620163=:41353

<DIV>
<DIV>This is about the recent passing of Chuck Abraham. I know I didn't know him long or well, but I will truly miss Chuck. He inspired me to do my best in theatre and was very encouraging. I know he will be missed greatly. I know he would want the show to go on and we will all miss him as our director.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>yours truly,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>