[NEohioPAL]Chuck Abraham

Cherie Lawrence mcmamahoo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 18:41:08 PDT 2005

I was shocked and saddened to read of Chuck Abraham's
sudden death. He emailed me in January regarding his post
to share thoughts on Jerry Orbach's passing and updated me
on his excitement and success in further establishing his
new theatre home at Euclid Shore Cultural Center, inviting
me to return and audition for future shows. His talent,
enthusiasm and passion for passing the torch of live
theatre on to others will certainly be missed. My sincerest
prayers and condolences to Monica, Kevin, Shannon, and
those of you who loved and knew him well. May God bless you
and give you strength as He carries Chuck to rest in peace.

Cherie Lawrence
'The Music Man'(Alma Hix) Shore Cultural Center May 2004