[NEohioPAL]Looking for "show business" accountant

Carole DelMonte nonosgrammy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 04:30:10 PDT 2005

--0-687637322-1125660610=:28197

I am looking for an account who specializes in "show business" to handle accounting matters for my daughter. If you are one, or know of one, please contact Carole DelMonte at nonosgrammy at sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

--0-687637322-1125660610=:28197

<DIV>I am looking for an account who specializes in "show business" to handle accounting matters for my daughter. If you are one, or know of one, please contact Carole DelMonte at <A href="mailto:nonosgrammy at sbcglobal.net">nonosgrammy at sbcglobal.net</A>. Thanks! </DIV>
--0-687637322-1125660610=:28197--