[NEohioPAL]MorrisonDance & BrainMaster: correct schedule, Sat. Sept. 3

sarah at morrisondance.com sarah at morrisondance.com
Fri Sep 2 10:58:22 PDT 2005

We will be adding a performance of "INSIDE" at Ingenuity!  The following
is the correct schedule for our collaboration with BrainMaster projecting
live brain-waves during our performance.

Saturday, September 3 at the Cleveland Trust Rotunda
2-4pm Dance/tech 1 ("INSIDE" will be 4th in the program)

4pm "INSIDE"

8-10pm Dance/Tech II ("INSIDE" will be 4th on the program)

MorrisonDance & BrainMaster present “INSIDE,” a dance accompanied by
> visual projections of the choreographer’s brainwaves, LIVE during the
> performance. Additional images will include the abstract video
> presentation of the interior of Morrison’s elbow joint, taken during an
> arthroscopic proceeding led by Dr. Thomas Anderson of the Cleveland
> Clinic. The live dance will be an adaptation of Morrison’s original
> choreography “Molecular Bodies Within.” This innovative event will allow
the audience to view the INSIDE of the choreographers mind and body.