[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada to aid Hurricane Relief

somedada at aol.com somedada at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 13:16:28 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C77EDB80723649_3D4_3D0C_MBLK-M37.sysops.aol.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Cabaret Dada Makes Waves to Help Katrina Victims

Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater will be dedicating all of their shows the weekend of
September 16th and 17th to victims of Hurricane Katrina.  Two dollars of every ticket
purchased will go to charities which support the people left in need by the
terrible storm.  To help attract as many people as possible, every person
purchasing a ticket to the show that weekend will receive a Cabaret Dada
"6-for-6" card, which enables the holder to purchase 6 future tickets to
Dada shows for only $6 each.

"Given the problems we've had with water coming in through our roof, we can
definitely sympathize with the hurricane victims," explained Cabaret Dada
general manager Russel Stich,  "In all seriousness, when we saw the damage
that was done and the homes destroyed, we knew we had to do something to help."

In addition to Dada's donations, attendees will be able to give additional
funds for hurricane relief.  The Red Cross has requested that donations of
food and supplies not be made due to prohibitive shipping costs, so Cabaret
Dada requests that you make any contributions of these sorts to local food
banks and shelters, where they can be used directly to support local
families in need.

Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater
1210 W. 6th Street, Cleveland
(216) 696-4242
www.cabaretdada.com
Show times:
Fridays: 10:30 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 & 10:30 PM

For additional information, contact Russel Stich  @ (216) 696 4242

----------MailBlocks_8C77EDB80723649_3D4_3D0C_MBLK-M37.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<STYLE>
.AOLPlainTextBody {
    margin: 0px;
    font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
    font-size: 12px;
    color: #000;
    background-color: #fff;
}

.AOLPlainTextBody pre {
    font-size: 9pt;
}

.AOLInlineAttachment {
    margin: 10px;
}

.AOLAttachmentHeader {
    border-bottom: 2px solid #E9EAEB;
    background: #F9F9F9;
}

.AOLAttachmentHeader .Title {
    font: 11px Tahoma;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #666666;
    background: #E9EAEB;
    padding: 3px 0px 1px 10px;
}

.AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel {
    font: 11px Tahoma;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #666666;
    padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px;
}

.AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue {
    font: 11px Tahoma;
    color: #333333;
}

</STYLE>

<DIV id=AOLMsgPart_2_826b1c58-7e88-422c-be4d-76b2c9c0cf62><FONT id=role_document face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U>Cabaret Dada Makes Waves to Help Katrina Victims</U></STRONG><BR><BR><STRONG>Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater</STRONG> will be dedicating all of their shows the weekend of </DIV>
<DIV>September 16th and 17th to victims of Hurricane Katrina.  Two dollars of every ticket <BR>purchased will go to charities which support the people left in need by the <BR>terrible storm.  To help attract as many people as possible, every person <BR>purchasing a ticket to the show that weekend will receive a <EM>Cabaret Dada <BR>"6-for-6" card</EM>, which enables the holder to purchase 6 future tickets to <BR>Dada shows for only $6 each.<BR><BR>"Given the problems we've had with water coming in through our roof, we can <BR>definitely sympathize with the hurricane victims," explained Cabaret Dada <BR>general manager Russel Stich,  "In all seriousness, when we saw the damage <BR>that was done and the homes destroyed, we knew we had to do something to help." <BR><BR>In addition to Dada's donations, attendees will be able to give additional <BR>funds for hurricane relief.  The Red Cross has requested that donations of <BR>food and supplies not be made due to prohibitive shipping costs, so Cabaret <BR>Dada requests that you make any contributions of these sorts to local food <BR>banks and shelters, where they can be used directly to support local <BR>families in need.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater</DIV>
<DIV>1210 W. 6th Street, Cleveland</DIV>
<DIV>(216) 696-4242</DIV>
<DIV><A title=http://www.cabaretdada.com/ href="http://www.cabaretdada.com/" target=_blank><U><FONT color=#0000ff>www.cabaretdada.com</FONT></U></A></DIV>
<DIV>Show times:</DIV>
<DIV>Fridays: 10:30 PM</DIV>