[NEohioPAL]The loss of a good man...

Kristin Netzband drmaqueen27 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:39:13 PDT 2005

My fellow actors/actresses-

     I wanted to acknowledge the remarkable accomplishments of a good man we
recently lost in our theater community.  Chuck Abraham was truly one of a
kind in the theater world and always put on the best show he could-
gathering talented friends and community members alike to put on spectacular
performances wherever he went and always recognizing the best in each and
every one of us.
   It's sad to think we may take for granted those around us, and that the
loss of someone so talented and so terribly young puts into perspective how
unique and precious our time is...Chuck always did his best to bring out the
best in people during his brief time here, and always gave inspiration to do
your best. It was bittersweet to see so many familiar faces in the theater
community at Chuck's services- to support the man he was, and the memories
he leaves behind for us.  I must say I find it a priveledge despite
hardships in this whirlwind of a business to have be in numerous productions
by Chuck, and will carry those memories, laughs, tears, and smiles with me.

  My deepest condolences go to Monica and the children, Rick and Pete
(Chuck's partners in crime), and the rest of those who are deeply saddened
by his loss....my prayers and thoughts are with each of you...

   Kristin Netzband
       ("Val"-A Chorus Line, "Mary Magdalene"- Jesus Christ Superstar,
"Player"-Pippin, "Adoring
        Girl/Pharoah's Wife"- Joseph...Dreamcoat)--> thank you Chuck for
giving me these
        opportunities to do what I love best....and hopefully to make you
proud.