[NEohioPAL]singer/actress

Eastern Onion Youngion at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 10:55:31 PDT 2005

Eastern Onion Entertainment is looking for a singer/actress to perform
comedic singing telegram characters; In particular, we are in need of
another "Marilyn" (see pic) http://www.eastern-onion.com/pic.html but would
also need to pull off to "Dorky Doreen", "Fifi", etc.

Since 1979, our performers have entertained at over 75,000 events in the
Greater Cleveland area, commemorating special occasions with comedy and
song.  Our appearance is the highlight of the event, creating an
unforgettable memory for the honoree and guests.

If you love to perform...
If you love to make people laugh...
If you love to sing...
If you love being the center of attention...

then you should get paid to do it!

Whether you're new to show business or a seasoned veteran, Eastern Onion may
be for you.  Join the ranks of some of the finest local talent who have
developed and fine tuned their improvisational and performance skills at
Eastern Onion, while getting paid to do what they love.

Call Dan at 216-521-3866 to schedule an appointment.
Own transportation is necessary.