[NEohioPAL]Addresses for audition notices

Eric Oswald eoswaldbigred at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 03:57:59 PDT 2005

I just have a request.  I have seen several audition
notices on this list where just a theater name is
mentioned as well as what to prepare for the audition,
but the person submitting seems to assume that we all
know about this theater and where it is, because they
do not list any address information.  So please, if
you are submitting any audition notices, be so kind as
to include the address and city for the location where
auditions will be held.

Thank you!