[NEohioPAL]Sugar screening at Pathway digi film fest

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 10:48:21 PDT 2005

--------------7D1713419FB76FF7CF3FFD9C

Sugar is taking on a life of its own.  Having received a best feature
nomination at the BBIFF, our feature Sugar was forwarded to the
International Digital Film Festival as a prequalifying official entry.
I highly recommend indie filmmakers check out the Bare Bones
International Film Festival in Muskogee, OK.  While wearing their small
scale on their sleeve (and in their name), they've really bent over
backwards to create and assist in opportunities for films like Sugar to
receive the exposure that those who worked so hard on it deserve.

Check out the IDFF's schedule with Sugar info at:

http://www.pathwaydigitalstudio.org/movies.xls

and stay up to date with Sugar's progress and the progress of our other
features at:

www.shallowfocus.com

Christopher K. Young

nomination at the <a href="www.barebonesfilmfestival.com">BBIFF</a>, our