[NEohioPAL]everyone please read

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 17:05:55 PDT 2005

--0-1991482629-1126224355=:6091

Hello fellow arts advocates.  My name is Robert Barnes and I am the owner of Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd and I have recently experienced an grave injustice and would like your help to rectify it.  I was recently laid off from my job as Theatre teacher in Lorain City schools District.  Many young actors were hurt by this decision and are hungry for a Way to express their art.  While I still do not have a Job I feel obligated to these faithful art students and need to service them where Lorain City schools has not and will not.  I plead with all of you to help me find a venue around Lorain for me to be able to offer a youth community theatre program after school so that these students can continue to love and thrive in the arts.  Please let me know of any possibilities that you may know of.  They are trying to kill the arts, let's show these children that we will not let that happen.

Sincerely

Robert C. Barnes
Owner Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1991482629-1126224355=:6091

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hello fellow arts advocates.  My name is Robert Barnes and I am the owner of Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd and I have recently experienced an grave injustice and would like your help to rectify it.  I was recently laid off from my job as Theatre teacher in Lorain City schools District.  Many young actors were hurt by this decision and are hungry for a Way to express their art.  While I still do not have a Job I feel obligated to these faithful art students and need to service them where Lorain City schools has not and will not.  I plead with all of you to help me find a venue around Lorain for me to be able to offer a youth community theatre program after school so that these students can continue to love and thrive in the arts.  Please let me know of any possibilities that you may know of.  They are trying to kill the arts, let's show these children that we will not let that happen. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Robert C. Barnes </DIV>