[NEohioPAL]tap dancer looking for band

Sarah Savelli ssavelli234 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 05:43:01 PDT 2005

--0-143029357-1126442581=:42914

I was wondering if anyone knows of a band/trio that would be interested in collaborating with a tap dancer.  I am a professional tap dancer looking for a group to be able to improv with.  jazz, funk, soul, whatever. If anyone has any idea, I would really appreciate the info.  My name is Sarah and my email address is ssavelli234 at yahoo.com.  Thanks!